Business Ethic and Social Care
The management of Minafin is responsible for making sure that all the components of the Minafin Group are doing business in compliance with the following principles and rules:
- developing management ethic for preserving integrity and combating corruption;
- achieving good corporate citizenship, including efforts in promoting equality and preventing unfair discrimination and child labor;
- protecting the environment, health and public safety, including by minimizing the impacts of the Group’s activities on the environment and society;
- improving work and employment conditions inside the Group, including social dialog and educational development of the Group’s employees;
- forbidding business with partners and subcontractors, who do not comply with the above principles or the applicable laws and regulations.