The Minafin Group has acquired the location from Ajinomoto OmniChem in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium) together with the business segment for highly effective APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients) and controlled substances. These activities will be integrated in Minafin’s division for pharmaceutical products, Minakem, as a separate division under the name “Minakem High Potent”. Minafin is also responsible for the operation of the mixing plant for amino acids which will be producing as a separate subsidiary exclusively on behalf of the Ajinomoto Group. With this acquisition, Minakem is obtaining new strategic know-how and expanding the scope of its pharmaceutical services in order to accelerate the development of its pharmaceutical market share. Minafin will employ 110 highly qualified employees at the Louvain-la-Neuve location and thereby further diversify its regional portfolio at industrial locations.
- Minasolve releases A-LEEN Aroma-3 and E-LEEN Green A
- Welcome to Minafin, a new approach to the world of chemistry – Company Profile video
- Dedication to Fine Chemistry – Fine Services for Life
- The Spectacular Resurgence of Electrochemical Redox Reactions in Organic Synthesis
- Minafin invests €14.5M ($18M) to extend Minakem’s production capacity in France