Minafin, a Luxembourg-based fine chemicals firm, has launched a reorganization in which its pharmaceutical chemical subsidiaries in France, the U.S., and Germany will be grouped into a single business unit called Minakem. Four units that had been operating separately will come under the direction of President Pierre Charrier. Minafin has also launched a business unit called Emerging Activities. The unit will develop fine chemicals in cooperation with Minafin’s Minasolve subsidiary, which specializes in . . .
- Minasolve releases A-LEEN Aroma-3 and E-LEEN Green A
- Welcome to Minafin, a new approach to the world of chemistry – Company Profile video
- Dedication to Fine Chemistry – Fine Services for Life
- The Spectacular Resurgence of Electrochemical Redox Reactions in Organic Synthesis
- Minafin invests €14.5M ($18M) to extend Minakem’s production capacity in France